Dental Credit Card vs. Dental Loan
Which is right for you, a dental credit card or a dental loan?
Dental Credit Card
- Applying can negatively impact your credit score
- Frequently found to have hidden fees and charges
- Stiff late payment penalties
- Can be lost or stolen
- Not universally accepted
Many dentists will not accept a dental credit card for every procedure. With a dental loan from jasperhelps.com, we provide funds within 1-3 business days of approval, so there is only a small delay or pending period in processing payment when compared with a dental credit card.
- No-risk application that does not affect credit score (however, accepting the loan terms will result in a hard inquiry)
- Competitive monthly payments
- Freedom to choose the financing option that fits you
Dental offices prefer dental loans over a dental credit card because it means they get paid faster. Plus, it’s easier for you, so you can focus on what matters most to you: your smile.
Check to see how much you qualify for without a check on you credit by using the Jasper portal here